Tuesday 28 September 2010

Shoesforlittlefeet.com Top Picks and Awesome Promocode

When shopping for infant toddler clothing for your little one, it is easy to forget about shoes.

Choosing the correct shoes for your toddler is very important.

I come across this article about Shoesforlittlefeet.com and there is also a promocode to save your money!

Bobux I-Walk Mary Jane - PinkLittle Soles Beautifully Retro Mary Jane

Shoesforlittlefeet.com is a great place to find shoes for little feet (ok, I just couldn't help myself). They have a huge assortment of infant, toddler and kid sizes in many of your favorite brands. I asked them to make up a hit list of their favorite shoes of the season and they came up with some super cute, super fashionable kids' shoes for girls and boys. Enter in the promocode KIDSFASHION for 15% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment